Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Haul + Reviews

Wow, so its been awhile since my last post. I have been pretty busy with tons of things. I've been planning my vacation this summer and out with friends that I haven't seen in months. Its been pretty great these last few weeks.
While all of that was going on, I did purchase some beauty products and received some gifts from my mother. So this post will be a quick little haul and short reviews, since I have used the products quite a bit.

$31
The first purchase was Urban Decay's Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecter. I've been using it for about two weeks now and it actually does minimize pores and make your skin look velvety smooth. It actually doesn't get rid of pores or anything, but while it is on it sort of does look like it. The consistency is smooth and easy to apply on your face. It does come out white, although that doesn't really matter since you'll be putting foundation over it. I really like this product and remember "A little goes a long way." 

$7.95
Ever since I've found Coastal Scents, I can't stop buying makeup off of there. This is the Camo Quad in Dark. I've given up my MAC concealer for this stuff. Its a creamy consistency that stays put and does not dare slide off. It's pretty much the equivalent of the Makeup Forever sculpting kits to be honest. On days when I don't want to wear too much makeup, I just wear this concealer and some pressed powder. I use the medium dark shade the most on my hyperpigmentation and under my eyes I mix the lighter brown and medium dark shade together. When I want to get all fancy, I use the darkest shade to contour and sculpt my face; which I don't do often. I love this stuff and I think it is my Holy Grail concealer as of now.

$4.95

Also from Coastal Scents is their pressed powder foundation. I use it as a pressed powder to set my makeup though and I do not use too much. I actually haven't ran into any bad pressed powders, I'd say this is the equivalent to my Cover Girl pressed powder. It pretty much does the job, I really can't complain.

$4.95. on sale right now $2.95
Yet another purchase from Coastal Scents; this is their liquid eyeliner in Jet. Its one of the blackest eyeliners I've seen and the application is really easy. I normally poke my eye with these types of wands but not this one. I had to switch from my Almay black eyeliner because whenever I would apply, it would burn my eyelid. I have about five different black eyeliners that I use, this being the main one. I love love love it!

These are the gifts that my mom got me from Lush. I am so in love with Lush products and these are pretty great. I'll start with the soap. I've used it only twice and I really like the way it smells. I don't like the way it feels though. Whenever I lather it on my face, it feels extremely dry. Although the results are pretty freaking amazing. I was having pimple problems one day and used this, the next day my face was clear.
Now the Tea Tree Water Toner is just as amazing. I have been using it for about a week and a half now and it gives me a nice glow.  I use it every time I wash my face and it just leave my face feeling even more clean. Lush products never cease to amaze me!

So that is my beauty haul, I hope you all enjoyed it and the reviews too. I do recommend these products btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment