Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fashion, Makeup & Accessories Haul

I actually didn't think I would be posting today, but I promised a friend that I would. Yesterday, I went pre-birthday shopping with some friends and today I went again with my mom. Yes I'm still getting bday presents as an adult, hey nobody has stopped me yet! I actually got quite a few things considering it isn't my birthday just yet. Here is my Haul!

Floating Lotus $19.50
So my first gift is from MAC and its a Cremesheen Glass called Floating Lotus. The lady at the counter said that it was the new season of Cremesheens and that it will be a permanent part of their collection. That is a good thing, because every lipgloss from MAC that I really like always gets discontinued or is limited edition.

Plaid Bralette $12.80
This gift is from Forever 21 and its a bralette or a cropped bustier top. I actually don't have one of these and I have wanted one for awhile. I really don't know what I'm going to wear it with yet, but I was thinking maybe a white button down shirt or even a white sheer top.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque $15
This isn't really a gift, but it is is something that I have wanted to try for a long long time. My mom and I share hair products so this is also hers. I have heard many good reviews on this product and I've need a masque/deep conditioner for awhile. They did have a bigger jar, but I wanted to sample it first.

Gold Deposit $29
Back to MAC, I have wanted to use this highlighter and/or bronzer for REALLY long time. I never did, because I thought drugstore brands were just as good; boy was I wrong. I know it actually is a bronzer, but in the store I put it on as a highlighter and actually liked it better. I'll probably use it as a highlighter in the winter and a bronzer in the spring/summer. It is extremely pigmented and it doesn't smell like fish. The bronzer that looks exactly like this from Coastal Scents smells like fish, I have no idea why and that is why I'm glad i got this one.

Earrings $8
Next stop was the store I Am that sells the cutest accessories for a pretty good price. I bought these to match my dress for when I go out for my birthday on Friday and Saturday. I will post an OOTN and FOTN also.

Scarf $5.99
Since I've been wearing my hair curly lately, but have also been swimming and going the beach its probably a good idea that I wear something to protect my hair right? Well not only that, but tying your hair up is a cute hairstyle. I guess that's another post that I have to attend to huh?

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation $42
Pretty much the second I got an email from Sephora about this foundation I wanted it immediately. It is expensive but anything Illamasqua is worth it. I mean just trying it on my inner wrist felt nice. Its matte and will probably end up being my HG of foundations! When it was on my wrist, it didn't feel sticky or slide around like MUFE HD Foundation does. I have a gut feeling I will like this foundation.

Wispy & Flutter $8 each
Eyelashes are a must for this weekend! Point blank. I take my birthday pretty seriously, well I take everyone's birthday pretty seriously actually.

Sheer Top $29.50
Last gift was this sheer top from Garage. I can't wait to wear this out!! I love sheer tops and this one I feel can be worn with pretty much anything since its a solid color. Depending on my plans this weekend I might actually wear this.

At the Coffee Shop
So this is my Face of the Day. You can't really see my eyes that well but my face for once has a dewy finish. I used my usual UD Face Primer, Nars Tinted Moisturizer, and I changed my powder to L'oreal True Blend pressed powder. On my eyes I have a matte brown and matte gold and coastal scents eyeliner. This is the look I've been doing for the last few weeks.
That is all hope you enjoyed my haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment