Friday, August 24, 2012

Mini H&M Haul

I went to the mall yesterday in hopes of stopping by H&M and picking up a few what I like to call "samples." Something I've done since the end of my junior year of high school. I go to whichever store and pick up 3-10 staple items for the upcoming season. I didn't realize that I did this until last year. The "samples" usually end up being the main thing I wear for the rest of the season or I build upon those staple items and expand my seasonal wardrobe. With all that said here are my three "samples" for the fall.

Sweaters are a big must for the cooler weather. They can be layered underneath for the colder days or worn with shorts/skirts on the warmer fall days.

$14.95
Hi low hem shirts have been in season for awhile now. The possibilities are pretty endless for what you could pair this with. Although I wouldn't go with leggings or an a-line skirt.

$9.95
Always have an accessory that can tie a whole outfit up together. Ombré has also been in season lately. Since its white to black you could pair this with any solid color and probably pull off wearing this with patterns.

$4.95
Hope you enjoyed my samples for this fall! I'm going to be putting my Curly Hair regimen and a hair update next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment