Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Eyeshadow Haul + FOTD

I hope everyone had a good Easter! It sure was a beautiful one I might add. I've been kind of behind on my posts because I was waiting on another purchase that I made at Coastal Scents. I purchased a 12 piece palette filled with neutrals and some brights. Once again, I customized it myself and I love it! 
I'm in love with these colors, even the shimmers! There's three shimmers, seven mattes, and two satins. 
1. Chamois Nude - Matte
2. Elven Silver - Shimmer
3. Mauve - Matte
4. Raw Silk - Matte
5. Light Plum - Shimmer
6. Amber Bronze - Shimmer
7. Ash Grey - Matte
8. Olive - Matte
9. Burnt Umber - Satin
10. Coral - Satin
11. Bright Tangerine - Matte
12. Vibrant Plum - Matte

My favorite colors are Amber Bronze and Burnt Umber, they are such vibrant, pigmented colors. I actually used those colors for my FOTD also. 
Crease: Burnt Umber. Lid: Amber Bronze. Brow Bone: Mauve.
I really need to find a good liquid or gel eyeliner, because I feel like pencil completely ruins the eyes and is too thick. I'm really bad at putting on the Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner so that's why I tend to stick with a pencil. If they're are any suggestions for a good liquid or gel eyeliner please do tell! 

I think this is going to be my everyday natural look, I'm glowing very nicely! I could definitely use some bronzer, so if anybody has a suggestion for that then let me know please! 
Maybelline Color Tattoo: Fierce 'N Tangy and Edgy Emerald.
I've heard so much about these! I seriously can't wait to see how these turn out. They actually seem to have the consistency of a base, rather than a cream eyeshadow.

Shirt Purchased at Papaya.
Just a random picture of the shirt I wore today. It was pretty chilly, but I really love this shirt. The fabric is nice and soft and thin, perfect for summer. I've been into really loose shirts lately, because I've had problems with irritable armpits. I thought it was razor burn, but apparently you should exfoliate before you shave anywhere to loosen up the follicles. Growing up is hard! Anyway I purchased a bunch of shirts that don't go anywhere near my pit area and I actually ended up liking this style.
I have yet, ANOTHER haul coming up, but next time it'll be a fashion haul! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment